The first time I visited this unassuming town at the South of Cebu, I was with my friends. We travelled long for approximately 2 hours just to reach this place from Cebu City, but then we’re all captivated by the interesting history and culture of this town when we arrived. The Cabecera de Argao is a testament itself.
- Paragliding in Oslob May 14, 2019
- A New Kind of Warrior February 13, 2019
- Suroy-Suroy lives up to expectations February 13, 2019
- CEBU LGUs finish ecotourism training January 19, 2019
- OSLOB WHALE SHARK WATCHING: Sugbu Turismo updates country’s conservationists on interventions December 14, 2018