Recognizing the rich contribution of the Filipino-Chinese heritage in the province of Cebu, the Cebu Provincial Tourism Office celebrated its first “Sugbu Chinoy Day” at the Provincial Capitol last Monday with a series of informative talks, cooking demonstrations and sumptuous Chinese cuisines.
- Paragliding in Oslob May 14, 2019
- A New Kind of Warrior February 13, 2019
- Suroy-Suroy lives up to expectations February 13, 2019
- CEBU LGUs finish ecotourism training January 19, 2019
- OSLOB WHALE SHARK WATCHING: Sugbu Turismo updates country’s conservationists on interventions December 14, 2018