When Dionysius the Areopagite remarked that God is invisible because he is immeasurably manifest, the sage and saint could have had a prior vision of Lake Danao. Providing a vast vista of majestic mountains and silver-lined clouds, sparkling Lake Danao is nature at its most splendid, peeling heavy layers of the divine disguise.
- Paragliding in Oslob May 14, 2019
- A New Kind of Warrior February 13, 2019
- Suroy-Suroy lives up to expectations February 13, 2019
- CEBU LGUs finish ecotourism training January 19, 2019
- OSLOB WHALE SHARK WATCHING: Sugbu Turismo updates country’s conservationists on interventions December 14, 2018