While many thinks of Barili town as a mere stopover, there is actually a lot to discover in this town, including the wonderful stories on how it got its name, like that on it the name being taken from the word balili (grass) or the barilis fish which is abundant in its waters.
- Paragliding in Oslob May 14, 2019
- A New Kind of Warrior February 13, 2019
- Suroy-Suroy lives up to expectations February 13, 2019
- CEBU LGUs finish ecotourism training January 19, 2019
- OSLOB WHALE SHARK WATCHING: Sugbu Turismo updates country’s conservationists on interventions December 14, 2018