Environmentalists and conservationists from different parts of the country converged in Tagbilaran City, Bohol last November 15-16, 2018 and got to listen to updates on interventions that the Cebu Provincial Government, through a technical working group (TWG) it formed, has done to improve visitor experience as well as protect the whale sharks in Tan-awan, Oslob, Cebu.
- Paragliding in Oslob May 14, 2019
- A New Kind of Warrior February 13, 2019
- Suroy-Suroy lives up to expectations February 13, 2019
- CEBU LGUs finish ecotourism training January 19, 2019
- OSLOB WHALE SHARK WATCHING: Sugbu Turismo updates country’s conservationists on interventions December 14, 2018